Friday, November 4, 2011

An eventful day

0 Comments

by Meow Sama on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 10:35pm

Because of the "camp designing" thing, I didn't have time to lunch T_T. All I have in my stomach after nearly 7hrs working non-stop was a little milk. Of course i filled it right after that with a bread "half salty - half bitter" :)), and an icecream before i got home

But the big thing is, 2nite, i thougt that i was going to the party for prof.Viet Anh, but somehow it turned out to be that it's the party with prof.Huong's class. What made things worse is that I invited my friend from prof.VA's class (good thing he didn't come =.=). So all i've got is loss of time y dinero, and until 21h I didn't eat more than 1 piece of pizza y some frutas. The only good thing about this is that I happen to remember the word Wednesday in Spanish :))

Dizzy, but thanks to Dinchan (y los instruccio'nes de mi amigo), now I have the strength to sitting there, writing this note

Anyway, oyasumi |-)

PS: I'm going crazy about las palabras :((

0 comments:

Post a Comment